Saturday, May 23, 2009

chanel cruise 2010






I figured I'd been wanting to do this for a while, so I'm starting off this fashion blogging venture with my review of the Chanel 2010 Resort collection. Let's start off by saying that I think the venue is a definite upgrade from last year's Chanel Resort show-- it just seems more luxurious in Venice. I must say, I for one would walk around with the masquerade shades Uncle Karl armed the models with. The 20's inspired wigs and the heavy eye makeup were nice touches that added to the glamorous Venetian show. I am particularly fond of the gray striped sweater that Jourdan rocked, it just looks so effortlessly awesome. The necklaces and cuffs were so bangin', that they could have waltzed (or whatever type of dance they do) right out of a masquerade. The shade of pink of the pants (paired with the red cardigan with the black trim) just tickles me all the right ways a pink should tickle.


images via style

No comments:

Post a Comment