Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wait, they don't love you like I love you.

Okay, I've gotta say, way to go Nylon. This is a huge upgrade from the Young Hollywood issue's cover (bleh). Karen O rocks, Rodarte rocks, and this cover rocks. Okay, that was slightly cheesy, I admit, but I really love the vibe of the cover. The only thing that has my slightly confused is her hair. WTF is going on in the back of it? Girl needs a trim before she develops some stanky rat tail.



I kind of wish they would have not put those blue leggings underneath the Rodarte ones, but I do like how they shortened the skirt. Randomly, this cover brings forth memories of that intense YSL commercial Coco did to the sounds of the YYY's Gold Lion.



You love it.

cover via nylon's myspace
image via style


4 comments:

  1. thats it . im picking up that issue . i love KAREN

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog and i love Yeah Yeah Yeahs!

    http://be-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that commercial. Have you seen the one for matthew williamson for h&m? It's fantastic.

    emma

    http://www.lucindaandjane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yes! "I haven't done them all... yet."

    ReplyDelete