Friday, May 29, 2009

Saving it For a Rainy Day




It's a tad gray outside today, so I figured I'd brighten things up with this great editorial. In fact, this is probably one of my favorite editorials of late. The colors, the eccentricity of the balloons, and Magdalena work fantastically together. It was shot by Solve Sundsbo for Vogue China's April 2009 issue.
Here's everything with the exception of the Versace dress on the runway. I've gotta say, the Christopher Kane and Dolce & Gabbana match up is stunning, kudos to the stylist.



Guiltily, I am posting this. GaGa is all over the place already, I know, I know, but either you love her or you hate her, and I am loving this. It's long, but you've got to watch the whole thing to get the message. Maybe when I have time I'll look up all the designer duds she's sporting in the video, and post the runway versions.

You love it, a lot.

1 comment: